Teko ecoEXPEDITION Merino Wool Socks - Heavy Cushion - UNISEX
Our Teko Expedition heavy weight boot sock is made from Merino Wool on a special knitting machine and designed so we get as much merino wool as possible next to your skin. The insulating properties of merino and in particular this sock is incredible. They are designed for use in extremely cold conditions such as Himalayan and Arctic expeditions. These socks have been to the Arctic, Antarctic, Greenland, Nepal, Himalayas, Pakistan, Mongolia, Siberia, Alaska, the Alps and winter mountaineering in Scotland. They have quite simply been there, done that!
Teko ecoEXPEDITION Merino Wool Sock Features
- Our heaviest weight merino wool sock for the most extreme conditions
- Extra-Heavy cushioning all around the foot and the leg
- Top of the calf in height
- Anatomical Y-heel
- Elastic arch support and ankle band for added comfort
- Extra reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
What the Teko ecoEXPEDITION Merino Wool Socks are Made from?
76% merino wool, 22% nylon, 2% elastic
Caring for your Teko ecoEXPEDITION Merino Wool Socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees inside-out, then to save energy, air dry