Teko Deluxe Merino Wool Liner - 2 Pair Sock Pack - Unisex
When is a Liner sock not a Liner sock? Well, this sock started life as a Liner sock and became so popular that people just use them as their everyday casual black sock. It's crew-height made from our eco-merino fibre that fits your feet like a glove!! These socks feel soooo good. So, if you're looking for the perfect base layer to wear under one of our thick walking, hiking, trekking or expedition socks for extra insulation or to act a double-layering system then our Teko deluxe merino Liner sock is it. You will not be disappointed. As Henry Ford once said, "It's available in any colour as long as it's black".
Teko Merino Wool Liner Sock features
- High content superfine Merino wool fibers
- Our Teko merino fibre regulates your temperature
- Ultra-thin, no cushioning
- Seamless toe and anatomical heel
- Available in one colour - black
- 'Bluesign' certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
What your Teko Merino Wool Liner is made from?
60% Merino Wool, 38% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your Teko Liner Socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius, then to save energy, air dry