Teko ecoHIKE Merino Wool Hiking Socks - Medium Cushion - Unisex
The Teko Merino Crew Hiking Boot Socks feature a crew height cut so they fit great with any four season or higher hiking boot and a medium weight thickness around the foot so you benefit from cushioning, comfort and wicking properties without too much bulk or warmth. Perfect for walking and hiking in the spring, summer, autumn and winter months.
Teko Hiking Sock features
- Superfine Merino Wool from Patagonia
- Merino Wool fibre regulates the temperature inside your shoes
- Teko Merino Wool does not itch, shrink or smell
- For hiking in moderate or cold conditions
- Medium cushioning around the whole foot
- Seamless toe helps prevent blisters and adds comfort
- Teko's Achilles Wrap provides excellent fit
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
67% Merino Wool, 31% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your Teko Hiking Socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then to save energy, air dry.
As a big bloke who has a job on his feet everyday, good socks are indispensable. I have been buying Teko’s for a few years now and will not buy anything else for my feet. They breathe well and offer unrivalled support that keeps me moving. Can’t fault them.
The best socks bar none,
I love these socks. Been wearing them for years and will keep wearing them as long as they are available. Line dry and stretch your hand into them before you put them on and your feet will be in Merino wool heaven. …btw…great bed socks also.